Georgia Teachers of English to
Speakers of Other Languages
Criteria: Applications are evaluated on the basis of (a) rationale, (b) relevance, (c) impact, (d) implementation plan, and (e) evaluation plan. Applicants are encouraged to view this rubric that will be used by the review panel.
How to apply:
1) Complete the Community Support Grant application.
Three or more Members-at-Large of the Georgia TESOL Executive Board will conduct a blind review of all complete applications.
1. The grant will be offered on a yearly basis.
2. The Review Committee may recommend to divide the grant between 2 or more recipients.
3. The recipient(s) and other applicants will be notified of the committee's decision.
4. A grantee may not reapply for at least three years.
5. The Review Committee may decide that no grant will be provided for a given year.
6. The grantee agrees to share grant results with members through a presentation related to the project at the Georgia TESOL conference, an article related to the grant for the GATESOL Newsletter or GATESOL In Action Journal, or other approved posts via social media outlets
All GATESOL grant funds will be disbursed through reimbursement upon submission of receipts or invoices to the GATESOL Treasurer at email@example.com.
Any questions regarding the grant can be directed to the Grants & Awards Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org