Purpose: This grant was created to support non profit community organizations who are working to support the interests of ELL professionals and/or ELL students in the state of Georgia.
Criteria: Applications are examined for evidence of (a) how the non-profit organization will benefit ELL teachers and/or students, (b) the specific project or event which the funding will support, and (c) demonstrated need of financial assistance.
1) Complete the Community Support Grant application.
2) Request one letter of recommendation. The recommendation letter must be submitted directly to the Grants and Awards Chair, email@example.com
by the application due date. Subject line should read "Recommendation letter for _____ for Community Support Grant."
Application Deadline: Applications and recommendation letters must be submitted on or before October 30th.
Three or more Members-at-Large of the Georgia TESOL Executive Board will conduct a blind review of all complete applications.
1. These funds will be available on an annual basis.
2. The Review Committee may recommend to award the grant to 2 recipients.
3. The recipient(s) will be notified by November 30th of the application year.
4. Grant funds will be dispersed as reimbursement when receipts are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.