Mercer University’s English Language Institute on the Atlanta Campus is currently seeking to recruit a part-time ESL professional to teach in our Fall II Session. Our session runs from October 23rd through December 14th .
Mercer's English Language Institute (ELI) is an Intensive English Program that runs 6 eight-week sessions a year.
Classes run from 9:00am -3:00pm Monday through Thursday and 9:00am - 1:00pm on Fridays.
· Master’s in TESL, Linguistics, or a related field. Students currently enrolled in applicable master’s programs are also encouraged to apply.
· One year teaching experience
· High proficiency in English
· Experience with teaching English in an Intensive English Program
· Demonstrated ability to teach various language skills and levels
Please direct all inquiries about this position to Jonathon French, Associate Director via: French_jr@mercer.edu
Information about the program can be found at https://international.mercer.edu/english-language-institute/
Interested professionals should submit a CV or résumé by October 18th.