Membership is open to anyone, without regard to race, creed, sex, religion, or national origin, who wishes to promote the purposes of the organization. All individual members in good standing shall be entitled to voting privileges.
The FASTEST, EASIEST, and MOST ACCURATE way
to join GATESOL or to renew your membership is to
do so online through our website.
Members of GATESOL receive the following benefits:
- Online access to our member directory
- Information and online applications to member-only Grants and Awards
- Online access to the Georgia TESOL Newsletters informing you of GATESOL news, awards, scholarships, local, regional and national conferences and workshops and other events related to our field
- Online access to GATESOL In Action (the peer-reviewed journal of GATESOL)
- Online access to the Georgia TESOL Forums
- Online access to Interest Sections
- Registration at the Annual GATESOL Conference at a reduced rate.
If you are a renewing member:
- Log in.
- Click on View Profile (found below your name in the blue area at the bottom of the left-hand menu, just above the Logout button).
- Click the "Renew until...." button and follow the prompts to complete your renewal.
*Note: Your renewal term will automatically be set for the same term (1 year or 5 years) you last joined/renewed. You can click the "Change membership level" button if you would like to renew for a different term.
If you want to be a new member:
- Click the "Join Georgia TESOL" link in the website menu.
- Select your preferred term (on year or five years) and follow the prompts to complete your membership application.